The Moorish Lexicon - PDF version
This is a PDF version available if parents want to print it themselves.
It’s advertised for homeschooling. But this is definitely for adults too.
This collection of information has 13 homeschool lessons, followed by test questions regarding each subject to help foster the retention of pertinent information.
Each lesson can be read by the child and parent together, or by the child alone (depending on age).
Parents can have their children write essays or reports on each lesson. Requiring them to do their own research to either support or challenge the information presented in the lexicon. This will encourage the next generation of Moors to never accept things at face value and give them the tools necessary to learn more through study and research.
With over 130 pages, this lexicon provides an array of information both specific and not specific to Moors.
* LESSON 1 - YOU ARE A MOOR.
* LESSON 2 - MOORS OF THE WEST.
* LESSON 3 - CIVICS
* LESSON 4 - CULTURE
* LESSON 5 - AMERICA NAMED AFTER AN ITALIAN?
* LESSON 6 - THE MOROCCAN MOVEMENT
* LESSON 7 - MOORS IN EUROPE
* LESSON 8 - LATIN, THE LANGUAGE OF THE MOORS
* LESSON 9 - لوط و مواب
* LESSON 9.1 - SO. WHAT CAN BE SAID OF MOAB?
* LESSON 9.2 - THE GOD OF MOAB IS THE GOD OF LOT
* LESSON 9.3 - THE MOORS IN EGYPT & THE LANGUAGE OF THE MOORS
* LESSON 10 - "PEACE THROUGH THE MEDIUM OF WAR" - THOMAS JEFFERSON
* LESSON 11 - NATIONALISM 101
* LESSON 12 - HISTORY OF THE MSTA
* LESSON 13 - FBI ESPIONAGE
From lessons on how the Moors migrated to the Americas to Thomas Jefferson’s rousing of European powers to fight in the Barbary Wars. The Moorish Lexicon is a parents dream to teaching their child about world history and Moorish science.
This is a PDF version to be printed or read on a computer.